For my first Kansas QSO Party, I’ll be operating as a rover station under the special event call sign W0V on 20m and 40m SSB and FT8. I’ll be traveling to the Wichita area hitting up five counties throughout the weekend. I am also planning for each of my operating locations to be a Kansas State Park qualifying for the POTA program.
Click here for the map of my planned route (thank you Bob, W0BH for creating this map and managing the QSO Party!).
Saturday 8/28 (9am-9pm CDT):
- Greenwood County – Fall River State Park (K-2338)
- Woodson County – Cross Timbers State Park (K-2334)
- Butler County – El Dorado State Park (K-2336)
Sunday 8/29 (9am-3pm CDT):
- Kingman County – Cheney State Park (K-2331)
- Reno County – Sand Hills State Park (K-2351)